[TRLog] .CBR and time operating

Subject: [TRLog] .CBR and time operating
From: n2mg@eham.net (Mike Gilmer, N2MG)
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2002 17:34:36 -0400
Since time plays no role in any awards in CQWW, I doubt anyone would
call you just to affect the clock.

I'm sure they either needed your zone for 80m (zone 3 is often highly
sought-after on the low bands by us East Coast types - especially late
in the contest when we realize that we haven't worked one yet) or they
were non-contesters "just trying to help" by giving you a contact.

Mike N2MG

The following message was sent by w7dra@juno.com on Mon, 25 Nov 2002 13:06:13
-0800.