[TRLog] Keyboard Stops working

Subject: [TRLog] Keyboard Stops working
From: fdavis@nf.sympatico.ca (Frank Davis)
Date: Sun, 15 Dec 2002 17:26:08 -0000
During the ARRL 10M test and others before this my keyboard locks up and =
I have to reboot the computer.
I have Toshiba Satellite4080XCDT notebook with an external keyboard =
attached.   The lockup usually happens
 after a couple of hours of operation.   Yesterday during a nice run in =
the ARRL test  it locked up and I had to keep=20
going using the onboard keyboard that continued to function  fine.  The =
external keyboard is plugged into the jack=20
on the docking station for that purpose and I have no idea why this is =
happening.    Does anyone out there have any=20
ideas as to what may be going on??

Frank VO1HP

multipart/alternative
  text/html