Antwort: Re: [TRLog] Noted while contesting.

Subject: Antwort: Re: [TRLog] Noted while contesting.
From: U.Lautenbach@OLG-Senate-Kassel.Justiz.Hessen.de (U.Lautenbach@OLG-Senate-Kassel.Justiz.Hessen.de)
Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2002 10:17:06 +0100
Sorry, I didn't make myself clear.

When I e. g. define the TOPS Activity contest based on a WPX using

CONTEST = WPX
CONTEST NAME = TOPS Activity Contest
BAND = 80
MULTIPLE BANDS = FALSE
etc.
in LOGCFG.DAT,

POST writes "WPX SUMMARY SHEET" as a heading into SUMMARY.DAT.
It should write "TOPS Activity Contest SUMMARY SHEET".
TR correctly does write "2002 TOPS Activity Contest DL2ZAV" as a page
header into LOG.DAT.
--
73, Udo, DL2ZAV