[TRLog] accented characters...

Subject: [TRLog] accented characters...
From: kk1l@arrl.net (Ronald Rossi, KK1L)
Date: Sun, 22 Dec 2002 01:26:37 -0500
Folks,

By request I am adding three Swedish characters for use in the exchange
and sending CW. If some of the other EU folks can send me the scan codes
for the characters below. I can add those as well. Let me know if the
table below is unreadable for you. Thanks.

Morse  German/Others  Norwegian/Danish
·-·-     Ä                   Æ
---·     Ö                   Ø
··--     Ü                   -
----     CH                  -

Morse Norwegian/Danish/Swedish  French     Spanish

--
73 es God Bless de KK1L...ron (kk1l@arrl.net)
<><

My page: http://www.qsl.net/kk1l