[TRLog] TR HELP

Subject: [TRLog] TR HELP
From: ke4mce@bellsouth.net (ke4mce@bellsouth.net)
Date: Fri, 27 Dec 2002 12:06:16 -0500
I have installed TR 6.72 and It will not communicate to my FT 990. I need some
help. Here are the symptoms. TR will change the radio to the selected freq but
when I change the radio TR does not see the change and stays where ever is was.
I have to change the computer to get TR to recognize what freq the radio is on,
It is like TR communicates to the radio but the radio does not communicate with
the computer do you have any ideas on what to do . I have checked all the
connections but with no luck. Both radio and computer (TR) are communicating
but TR does not respond to the radio but it will control the radio.
Help if you can.
Thanks
AK4ST
Tony