[TRLog] Band Changing Anomalies? (OMNI-VI)

Subject: [TRLog] Band Changing Anomalies? (OMNI-VI)
From: karber@smart.net (Kevin Arber)
Date: Fri, 10 Jan 2003 07:36:07 -0500
Ron & OMNI-VI Users,

Setting TR to IC781 does not cure this problem.  Setting TR to IC781
cures the problem of not being able to change bands/frequency by
entering a frequency into the call window.  Setting TR to any ICxxx
except IC735 solves this problem.

Setting TR to IC781 and attempting to change bands using the alt-V/B
results in the bug described for an OMNI-VI radio.

Kevin, W3DAD