[TRLog] 6.72 Broken for NAQP

Subject: [TRLog] 6.72 Broken for NAQP
From: k4ro@k4ro.net (K4RO Kirk Pickering)
Date: Fri, 10 Jan 2003 23:06:00 -0600
Well, I re-unzipped and re-loaded the old 6.70 into a new directory, and it
worked fine.  Then I re-loaded (from all672.zip) into another empty directory
and it was busted as per my previous post.  After George said 6.72 worked
OK for him, I was convinced someting was wrong here.  I re-installed 6.72
into yet another new directory, and it now seems to be working OK.  I haven't
yet figured out why yet, but I will assume that it is my PEBKAC error until
I can understand otherwise.

PEBKAC: An old phrase we used to use in technical support --
         "Problem Exists Between Keyboard And Chair"

-Kirk  K4RO