[TRLog] First character of QSL message "STICKS"

Subject: [TRLog] First character of QSL message "STICKS"
From: w0yk@msn.com (J. Edward (Ed) Muns)
Date: Sun, 12 Jan 2003 08:42:28 -0800
Comment below ...

[snip]

> I am running TRLog on a 330mhz notebook with WIN98...TR runs in a
> DOS window so are there any AUTOEXEC.BAT  or CONFIG.SYS commands
> that may be impacting this issue??

[snip]

I had some even more severe problems of TR locking up, until I added the
STACKS=8,512 statement to my CONFIG.SYS file.  This advice is in one of the
FAQ's in the back of the manual.  Also, make sure FILES=40 in your
CONFIG.SYS file.  It may not be related to your particular problem, but is
certainly advisable anyway.

Good Luck,
Ed - W0YK