[TRLog] CW woes....Fixed

Subject: [TRLog] CW woes....Fixed
From: kg5u@hal-pc.org (Dale L Martin)
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2003 17:10:09 -0600
Wiser more experienced DOS experts, please correct me if I am wrong....

Michael,

Congratulations.

I made up a small .bat file that saves me a lot of typing.  It resides in
C:\Windows.000\ subdir -- the default subdir when restarting in DOS from
Win98se (Start/Shut Down/Restart in DOS Mode).

Can you (experts, listen up and correct me here) do this?

1.  create a batch file in a text editor?  Name it something like t.bat, for
instance.
2.  type in on line one: smartdrive c+
3.  type in on line two: cd:\log\contest\naqp\cw
4.  type in on line three:  tr

5.  save the file as t.bat (or whatever you want, but not TR.bat)

When you boot to the C:\ prompt, you should be able to simply type 't'
<enter> and tr should be up and running for you.

For a new contest, just edit the t.bat file to change the path accordingly.

73,
dale, kg5u