[TRLog] QSL msg sticks

Subject: [TRLog] QSL msg sticks
From: rrossi@btv.ibm.com (Ron D. Rossi)
Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2003 17:22:52 -0500
Don,

I don't know what you are referring to by messages 'sticking'. There was some
issue with auto-CQing with the 6.71 series. I would highly recommend that you
use 6.72 unless you are one of those unfortunate Ten Tec users whom I am
having trouble getting the code to work for.

--
73 es God Bless de KK1L...ron rossi(kk1l@arrl.net) <><
Support Programmer for TRLog http://www.qth.com/tr