[TRLog] HA-DX

Subject: [TRLog] HA-DX
From: Wa3aan@aol.com (Wa3aan@aol.com)
Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2003 09:59:27 EST
To the powers that be .... Please fix or elliminate the HA-DX logging portion
of TRlog -- Scoring is Wrong (same DXCC country and same continent  Q's
count 1 point not 0) ... In this contest, mults can be either a two letter
Dom OR a 1,2 or 3 digit number .... The program only excepted numbers as
serial # entries. The numerical mults were not counted at all ....

One fix, is to have the program realize that any number copied after an HA
callsign will be a mult ... Then in Post make sure that the Dom letters and
mult numbers are added together for the total mult count....

This year I used Trlog for the contest, did extra typing on each entry and
completely hand scored the final .... I'm hoping I don't end up in the
Checklog list like last year ....

73
Grant
WA3AAN