[Trlog] Mults and Cabrillo

Subject: [Trlog] Mults and Cabrillo
From: k6dgw at foothill.net (Fred Jensen)
Date: Fri Jan 24 14:27:38 2003
I was under the impression that, regardless of what was in the various
files in TR-Log for computing multipliers, it didn't really matter for
my score since all the Cabrillo file contains is a listing of the QSO's
and the sponsor will calculate my mults and score.

Thus, I've totally ignored the .DOM files and I'm not sure I've ever
actually looked at one.  Is this yet another example of "Fred not paying
attention to details?"  (my wife can relate a number of other examples
if you're interested).

I know the .DOM file affects the mult map and "needed multipliers"
display.  In S&P, I'll sometimes spend more time trying to work someone
that the program says is a mult, but generally, I just try to work
anyone who isn't a dupe ... strongest first. Am I missing something
important?

73,

Fred, K6DGW
Auburn, CA CM98