[TRLog] Manipulating the MP sub VFO

Subject: [TRLog] Manipulating the MP sub VFO
From: jimsmith at shaw.ca (Jim Smith)
Date: Thu Jan 30 02:04:50 2003
Hi Ken,

I haven't tried this but I think it should work.

1.  Program an F Key to send the A<>B command to the radio.  (i.e. swap
VFOs)
2.  Put this command in stdcfg.dat
3.  When you want to QSY the B VFO
a.  Hit the abovementioned F Key.  This will swap the VFOs.
b.  Type in the frequency and hit ENTER.  The A (formerly B) VFO will
QSY as desired.
c.  Hit the F Key again and, voila, A is back where it was and B is
where you want it.

Let me know if you need help with the F Key programming.

Hope this helps

73 de Jim Smith    VE7FO