VS: [Trlog] Multiplier chk

Subject: VS: [Trlog] Multiplier chk
From: oh2jte at luukku.com (Toni Linden)
Date: Sat Feb 1 10:42:14 2003
Tnx Mike for help,

but unfortunatly if I try that, the TR shows me
that I?m missing Portugal as multiplier.

I guess it?s programed from view of ARRL stations
and doesn?t understand that I might be interested
in states instead of DXCC countries...

Toni

-----Alkuper?inen viesti-----
L?hett?j?: Mike Wetzel [mailto:mjwetzel@comcast.net]
L?hetetty: 1. helmikuuta 2003 14:26
Vastaanottaja: Toni Linden; trlog@contesting.com
Aihe: RE: [Trlog] Multiplier chk

Toni,

Try this type "CT space bar" or maybe no space bar is required and look at
the 'mult needed' window.

That works in domestic contests for me.

Mike W9RE