[Trlog] Shift Key woes

Subject: [Trlog] Shift Key woes
From: rrossi at btv.ibm.com (Ron D. Rossi)
Date: Mon Feb 3 12:08:30 2003
Mark,

This is exactly why I have RIT tuning turned off. It drove me CRAZY a few
years ago when I tried it. I constantly found myself way off freq.

I have not looked at fixing it now that I actually have the source code. It
would not be as simple as detecting the CTRL (or SHIFT or ALT) keys. I will
take a look at it, but probably not right away.

--
73 es God Bless de KK1L...ron rossi(kk1l@arrl.net) <><
Support Programmer for TRLog http://www.qth.com/tr