[Trlog] TR v 6.72 and TS940s revised

Subject: [Trlog] TR v 6.72 and TS940s revised
From: mark at concertart.com (mark@concertart.com)
Date: Mon Feb 17 19:33:46 2003
Thanks Mark,

Yes the ts940 can be computer interfaced with the IF10b which users
had to put in. The 940 is a bit of a rule unto itself. I don't know
what the issues all are. But, for instance, 940 users have problems
with the shift keys enables due to overshoot, ie. if the shift key
is held down, and then let up the frequency will keep changing. There
is definately something different about the computer interface for
the 940 as opposed to the later kenwoods.

cheers, Paul