[Trlog] Embedding radio commands and SBDVP files -- a problem

Subject: [Trlog] Embedding radio commands and SBDVP files -- a problem
From: n4zr at contesting.com (Pete Smith)
Date: Fri Feb 28 14:59:31 2003
In setting up my voice files for this weekend, I discovered that the
embedded hex commands in front of SBDVP filenames work fine in CQ or S&P
function key memories, but do not appear to work in the Alt-P|OTHER
messages.  I tried both keying them in from inside TR and putting them in
the logcfg.dat file; neither one works.

My guess is that the corrected code to interpret hex strings was never put
in that section of the program, because it contains messages that are
automatically invoked in the normal program sequence, so it is unlikely
you'd want standalone radio control commands in there.  I hope this won't
be too hard to change; in the meantime I just put a clarifier clear command
in F10 in both program modes.

Good luck to everyone, and see you in the pileups.

73, Pete N4ZR
The World HF Contest Station Database was updated 23 Feb 03.
Are you current? www.pvrc.org/wcsd/wcsdsearch.htm