[Trlog] Serial Ports IRQ with TRLOG

Subject: [Trlog] Serial Ports IRQ with TRLOG
From: vlippert at smig.net (Vernon Lippert)
Date: Mon Mar 3 08:49:20 2003
Have hooked a second radio to the computer and can not get the two to talk
while using TRLOG. However, no problem when I use other programs, such as CT or
NA. The only difference in the set-ups is I have not found where to set the
correct IRQ of the serial port in TRLOG.

Is there a command to set the IRQ of serial ports in TRLOG, or how does one get
around this. I'm using COM PORT 4 with and IRQ of 12. The standard IRQ of 5
conflicts with other devices in the machine.

Thanks for any help.

73's
Bill
AC0W