[Trlog] RTTY Wish List

Subject: [Trlog] RTTY Wish List
From: k4ro at k4ro.net (K4RO Kirk Pickering)
Date: Thu Mar 6 22:33:02 2003
RITTY would be nice, as would MMTTY support.
But I believe this is beyond the scope of the
current TR RTTY capabilities.  We're into Windows
territory woth those applications.

My solution is to simply wire a parallel audio
stream to a Windows computer running MMTTY, etc.
It's kind of like diversity reception, but with
one RX and one ANT.

Now if TR could detect, highlight, and feed calls
to the program a-la WF1B, THAT would be cool, and
is probably more do-able in TR-Log.

-Kirk  K4RO