[Trlog] TR and QSO Parties

Subject: [Trlog] TR and QSO Parties
From: mjwetzel at comcast.net (Mike Wetzel)
Date: Wed Apr 16 12:17:25 2003
I operated a little in the GA QSO Party last weekend and discovered that my
Cabrillo log has the last 2 or 3 digits of the frequency in the file instead
of the sent RS(T).  I always elect to show the frequency rather then the QSO
number in the main log and I guess this creates the problem.

I had the same problem with my Sprint logs (the frequency was in the file in
place of the qso number) but  I was able to change those 2 files but can't
figure out how to change this last one.  I am using 6.73 13Feb03 and post
6.72A.

Mike W9RE