[Trlog] SLOW CW in F10 type CW mode, Dits and Dahs

Subject: [Trlog] SLOW CW in F10 type CW mode, Dits and Dahs
From: wa4et at hotmail.com (David Price)
Date: Tue Apr 22 15:59:17 2003
Well, what ever the problem was, it seems to be related to my NT box I was
building it on. I know there are NT related problems because of how the NT
operateing system works, but I was trying to type the CW, so I did not
expect to see a problem typing, keying YES, typeing no.

Problem solved when I placed Trlog on the laptop I was going to use, it uses
win98, presto,, no problem typing

New problem

I built a Parerall port keyer. I have build many of these, but have run into
a minor problem, maybe its a setup problem, maybe not.

The radio Keys just fine using the canned messages. I am using a Vibroplex
Vibrokeyer. Which is not really IOMBIC, but the key itself sends alternating
Dit and Dahs as it was. I vibrokeyer should send Dits on one side, Dahs on
the other, and should new send alternating dits and Dahs. Anyway this sounds
like a set up problem

Any Ideas,,,anybody??

DAvid