[Trlog] NEQP oddities

Subject: [Trlog] NEQP oddities
From: Dave_Hoaglin at abtassoc.com (Dave_Hoaglin@abtassoc.com)
Date: Mon May 5 15:55:32 2003
I used Version 6.72 for the New England QSO Party.

For stations in New England the multipliers include all 50 states.

Though I worked stations in all of the New England states, those states did
not dim in the display of domestic multipliers.  I'm now looking at a hard
copy of my LOG.DAT file, and none of those states appear in the Mults
column, so at least that is consistent (I should be able to edit the log
manually and get the program to rescore it).  BUT as I looked at the log on
the screen during the contest, I was sure that the correct state
abbreviations for the New England states were appearing in the Mults
column, perhaps every time I worked a New England station!  (I have no idea
whether I can reproduce this.)

Did anyone else notice any such behavior?

73, Dave K1HT