[Trlog] TRLog v6.72 and Icom 735

Subject: [Trlog] TRLog v6.72 and Icom 735
From: William.Akins at maine.gov (Akins, William)
Date: Fri May 9 09:21:30 2003
Thanks to all who have helped with input and suggestions, especially Pete,
N4ZR and Ron, KK1L. I just installed a copy of v.671b and it works
perfectly. I then reinstalled a second copy of v.672 just to make sure my
original was not somehow corrupted. I still cannot get v.672 to work
properly with the Icom 735. Also, I'm not sure the post from Ted, AB8FJ (see
below) made it to the list but his experience with the Ten-Tec seems to
coincide with mine. If this is something in the code, I hope this can be
fixed in a subsequent release, as I have been using TRLog since about 1996
and would like to continue.
73,
Bill W1LEE