[Trlog] Wish List

Subject: [Trlog] Wish List
From: KZ5D at aol.com (KZ5D@aol.com)
Date: Sun Jun 1 12:29:49 2003
After the recent WPX, I was disappointed to end up operating only 32.5 hours
instead of the 36 allowed. Once again, my off times noted on a scrap of paper
didn't work out. Why can't TR have a simple OFF time summary available? Even
NA does that. Seems the permiere program should be able to include a useful
feature.

Another handy item would be an easy way to look at the continent breakdown of
your Qs during a contest. Could help develop strategy for the last half or
whatever.
How could that be set up without exiting the program, starting POST, and then
running the report.

Thanks.

Art, KZ5D