[Trlog] NAQP logs for ARRL logbook

Subject: [Trlog] NAQP logs for ARRL logbook
From: kl7ra at ptialaska.net (KL7RA)
Date: Sat Jun 14 15:25:57 2003
Before I send off e-mail to the ARRL logbook has anyone been
able to submit NAQP logs using TRLog and POST conversions?

I tried different versions of  TR POST to make the cabrillo conversions
and the standard ARRL .ADI conversion but no joy. I also edited a
.CBR file to shift the call from line 62 to 56 to fool logbook but it didn't
like where the names ended up, or something.

My guess is logbook's cabrillo template for naqp is different then what
I'm sending in and/or the signing process is broke for naqp.

All the other contest logs work okay for me.

Rich KL7RA

cabrillo   =   "KA"  "KA"  like the raven sound,  "brillo" "brillo" like the
cleaning pad,  no wait I may have that wrong!, it was all in French after all.
( Dayton joke)