[Trlog] IARU Initial Exchange problem?

Subject: [Trlog] IARU Initial Exchange problem?
From: LarryAG1C at aol.com (LarryAG1C@aol.com)
Date: Sat Jul 12 11:32:12 2003
I have the same problem here. Worse, after you try entering the HQ
abbreviation, TR will no longer take ANY exchange greater than one character!
For
example, after attempting to log the HQ, if the next contact is in zone 28 you
will
only get to log 8. Not good. I went back to 6.62 I think. But the bad news is
that this was (so far!) the least of my problems.....

73