[Trlog] CT vs TR in SO2R

Subject: [Trlog] CT vs TR in SO2R
From: sawyered at earthlink.net (sawyered@earthlink.net)
Date: Mon Jul 14 07:59:06 2003
I had the pleasure of Guest Oping this weekend at K1TTT for the IARU contest.
Dave has a fully functional SO2R using FT1000MPs and CT and the WX0B SO2R
controller.

I must say that TRLog is much easier to use than CT for SO2R in my opinion. :-)
 There is one feature that I did like on CT and was interested in the
possibility of it being added as an update sometime.  CT puts the radio 2 log
entry window in front of you automatically while radio 1 is running.  Its kind
of like an automatic CNTRL-D when you CQ.

The timing takes a little getting used to because it will change back to the
regular log for radio 1 as soon as the CQing ends but I still found it faster
to S & P on radio 2 with it.

Any way for me to configure TR to do this now?  Id it a possible upgrade?
Appreciate any comments.

Free or not (CT), I'll keep my TRLog for SO2R.  Thanks.

Ed  N1UR