[Trlog] Packet internet connection

Subject: [Trlog] Packet internet connection
From: N9CO at aol.com (Charlie Ocker)
Date: Sun Jul 20 13:55:01 2003
Punkymcd@pacbell.net wrote:
> Is there a way to use TRlog to connect the packet connection via the
> internet such as telenet?
>
> Thanks
>
> 73, Don, W6OA

Hi Don,

You'll probably get a few more responses to this.  Short answer is "yes".

Go to the TRLOG webpage.  I forget the exact section, maybe "user
submitted stuff" or something like that, but there is an article by WM5R
that addresses this.

Ken's solution uses another machine running Linux (great OS, btw).  The
Linux machine has the internet connection.  If your other machine is
running WinDoze(tm), I can't help you with that.  Maybe some other user can.

73 es gl,
Charlie  N9CO