[Trlog] WAE file?

Subject: [Trlog] WAE file?
From: kd4d at comcast.net (Mark Bailey)
Date: Mon Aug 11 09:15:44 2003
For non-EU stations, this is easy.  Add the

following to the end of your cty.dat file:

REMAINING MULTS

1A0 3A 4U1I 4U1V 9A 9H C3 CT CU DL EA EA6 EI ER ES EU F G GD GI GJ GM

GM/s GU GW HA HB HB0 HV I IS IT9 JW JW/b JX LA LX LY LZ OE OH OH0 OJ0

OK OM ON OY OZ PA R1F R1M UA UA2 S5 SM SP SV SV/A SV5 SV9 T7 T9 TA1

TF TK UR YL YO YU Z3 ZA ZB

This is the DARC list, with a few changes to fit the cty.dat prefixes
(RA/RA2 become

UA/UA2, IT becomes IT9) and the zeros must be 0 not O.

For European stations, there are too many prefixes.

73,

Mark, KD4D