[Trlog] Post, Cabrillo, Summary Sheet and WAE

Subject: [Trlog] Post, Cabrillo, Summary Sheet and WAE
From: n4zr at contesting.com (Pete Smith)
Date: Thu Aug 14 17:46:11 2003
Going a little nuts here.  DARC wants Cabrillo files if possible.  I
discovered that the Cabrillo file created by TR 6.73 does not contain QSO
numbers, and the columns seem to be misplaced.  Unlike others have
reported, my summary sheet listed the correct number of QTCs.  I've sent
them my log.dat, log.cbr and qtc.dat files -- I hope that will suffice.

73, Pete N4ZR
The World HF Contest Station Database was updated August 4.
123 stations were added or updated.
Are you current? www.pvrc.org/wcsd/wcsdsearch.htm