[Trlog] TRLOG w/HP200LX

To: trlog@contesting.com
Subject: [Trlog] TRLOG w/HP200LX
From: "W2AGN" <w2agn@w2agn.net>
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2003 14:21:07 -0400

OK, I know this has been discussed before, but I can't get it to work. I
have a 2Mb HP200LX. I have installed Maxdos and EMM200. I have tried
TrLog with and without both. I am using the special 8080 "mini" version
6.71 of TrLog....it still won't run.

It goes through Configuration all OK, then goes to the contest screen. As

soon as I type one letter in the callsign filed it locks up so badly I
have to do a cold boot and reload all my files. One time I saw 'Runtime
Error 204." as it died.

Really would be nice for QRP Field events to be able to use this. Anyone
succesful can tell me the secret?
---