[Trlog] TR674 w/FT847

To: trlog@contesting.com
Subject: [Trlog] TR674 w/FT847
From: "Richard L. King" <k5na@texas.net>
Date: Sun, 21 Sep 2003 18:44:29 +0000
I am setting up TR Log to use in the Texas QSO Party and I haven't used TR Log for a while. I am using an old Thinkpad that I used to use when on DXpeditions.

I am trying to make TR communicate with a FT847 radio and not having any luck. I have defined the radio as a FT847 and it is on Serial one. But it doen't read the band information. Does anyone have any hints?

Also, if anyone has any hints about setting up logcfg.bat for the TQP please tell me about them.

Thanks.

73, Richard - K5NA

k5na@texas.net