[Trlog] RADIO ONE Missing Comm Problem

To: trlog@contesting.com
Subject: [Trlog] RADIO ONE Missing Comm Problem
From: Rick Tavan <tavan@tibco.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2003 14:11:15 -0700
Is it a bug, a feature or my own stupidity that when Radio One has no comm port, trlog refuses to control Radio Two even though it has a comm port?

Why do I ask? I just installed a PIEXX board in my 930 so I could control it as Radio Two. I was testing it with a single comm-port laptop and got no communication. RADIODEBUG just reported TIMEOUT. I redefined the 930 to be Radio One and it worked fine.

Is there a way to tell tr to ignore Radio One for this purpose? I commented out the RADIO ONE CONTROL PORT parameter and some of its friends, but that was not sufficient.

73,

/Rick N6XI