[Trlog] Re: [Tr log] CW spots in SSB bandmap & vice versa

To: trlog@contesting.com
Subject: [Trlog] Re: [Tr log] CW spots in SSB bandmap & vice versa
From: VR2BrettGraham <vr2bg@harts.org.hk>
Date: Sun, 05 Oct 2003 22:42:57 +0000
Received a direct reply from G1GEY which suggests perhaps the bandmap
cutoff frequency might be broken, as he reports seeing the same thing I did
(CW spots in SSB mode bandmap, or vice versa).

During this weekend's CQP, I saw this on at least 15 & 20m.

It's too early to think here, but isn't bandmap cutoff frequency applicable to
all bandmap entries - not just what comes in on the packet port?  I don't
think I've once seen something I've put in the bandmap go anywhere but
where it should.

Nothing untoward seen in ^B with the spots that are going astray here...

73, VR2BrettGraham