OK folks, contest #2 with TRLog. I did less dumb things than the first
time. That's progress.
Perhaps someone can explain the following: I set up the CQP using TR NEW.
Answered all the questions, everything configured fine. Went into the .cfg
file and set up the messages that we not there. No problem. Radio
interface worked great, CW interface perfect, and I like the TR keyer better
than the radio keyer.
About 1/2 hour into the CQP, I noticed that the multipliers were still at 0,
and nothing had been dimmed in the mult display. I looked through the
manual, but nothing was obvious. I ignored it until the end. Looked in the
.dat file, and sure enough, no mults were entered. Ran the POST multiplier
check, and it put everything right.
I just can't figure out why it didn't work in the first place. Any
Trlog mailing list