[Trlog] Next release

To: trlog@contesting.com
Subject: [Trlog] Next release
From: Tree <tree@kkn.net>
Date: Mon, 6 Oct 2003 11:05:11 -0500
Work is wrapping up on 6.75.  Lots of good news for those who have had problems
with radio communication issues with the recent versions.  I believe the need
for the legacy mode added in 6.74 is no longer there, and it is removed.  If
you would like to try a beta version before the release, I have one available.

I am making progress with the Orion, and am optimistic that it will be sorted
out in time for the CQ WW SSB contest.  TR is currently controlling the radio
just fine, but for some reason, it is not able to read the mode or frequency
from the radio yet.  Many thanks to John, W4AU, who has tried about 30 different
beta test versions in the past week.

I will be making this release as soon as the Orion problem gets sorted out.

Tree