[Trlog] CQP Cabrillo Import to LoTW

To: <>
Subject: [Trlog] CQP Cabrillo Import to LoTW
From: "Bob Wolbert, K6XX" <>
Date: Thu, 9 Oct 2003 11:22:51 -0700
For those of you wishing to import your TR-Log generated Cabrillo-format CQP
logs to LoTW, here's what I've found out:

1. You must "define" a new Cabrillo format for CQP in the TQSL program (via
the PREFERENCES menu). I called it an HF contest, named "CA-QSO-PARTY", with
the callsigns beginning in field 8.

2. Any 2m QSOs caused the conversion to fail, so I deleted them from the
Cabrillo file and recompiled the submission. I didn't have any other VHF or
UHF band-QSOs in the log, but suspect these would crash as well.

Others seem to already know how to do this, as I immediately have 97 "QSL
Record" matches reported on-line.

73 de Bob, K6XX

Trlog mailing list