Re: [Trlog] PTT Delay

To: Tree <>,Marko Holmavuo <>
Subject: Re: [Trlog] PTT Delay
From: Toni Lindén <>
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2003 08:15:56 +0300 (EEST)
It seems that Marko is asking about the same thing I asked a couple of
week ago. In older TR versions one could put DVK- message to inactive radio like

DVK1= (CTRL-A)DVK 1 (CTRL-something) DVK DELAY = XXXX (time to keep ptt on in

But at least with version 6.74 or so, the ptt delay command doesn´t work
I tried to swich back to older version of TR with same logcfg.dat file, and
everything worked just
fine again.

I haven´t tried yet how does this work with latest TR version, but just in case
I´ll take version 6.6/5x with me to OH0B next weekend.

73 de Toni, OH2UA