Re: [Trlog] Trouble in River City

To: W2AGN <>
Subject: Re: [Trlog] Trouble in River City
From: George Fremin III <>
Date: Sun, 26 Oct 2003 21:22:36 -0600
On Sun, Oct 26, 2003 at 07:50:51PM -0500, W2AGN wrote:
> On Sunday 26 October 2003 18:42, wrote:
> > Well, things were fine during the Sprint and NAQP.  SO2R worked.
> >
> > Then I downloaded 6.77 and 6.78 and things were never the same.  SO2R did
> > not work.  When I switched to rig 2 and hit F1 in S&P mode, the computer
> > sent the command to rig 1.  All cables were checked.  Computer was checked
> > for problems.  None were found.
> WEll, you are fortunate to even see 6.77 and 6.78. Although I was assured I
> was still on the update list, I have not received them. I didn't even know
> there was a 6.78 out there.

I can assure you that you are on the update list at this address:

I have just looked through the log files as far as I
can tell in my sleep deprived state everything
worked on this end.

I will be glad to help you figure out why they are
not getting through to you.

Where or who runs the email server for

George Fremin III - K5TR

Trlog mailing list