[Trlog] Two radio issues

Subject: [Trlog] Two radio issues
From: Tree <>
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2003 01:04:24 -0600
Two people have seen some strange behavior with two radios that I am not
currently understanding.  I am trying to get more information and determine
the root cause in time to fix for the SS.

However, if you are having issues with two radios, I would suggest going
back to a version you are comfortable with for the SS.

I have started the process of rewriting a major portion of the radio
interface code, but I am not sure I will have this done in time for SS.

It is possible the problems relate somehow to packet, but I am not sure.

Trlog mailing list