RE: [Trlog] Which version do I use for CW SS?

To: "Mark Bailey" <>, <>
Subject: RE: [Trlog] Which version do I use for CW SS?
From: "Mike Wetzel" <>
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2003 21:51:22 -0500

I used the latest version with 2 IC-781's and had pretty good success (no
major problems), just a few minor glitches that I will mention to Tree.  I
did end up rebooting about 10 times (again no problem as it is so fast) but
the "exchangeradio" feature somehow didn't work right after a while.  I had
a fair amount of q's and probably 400 or 500 second radio q's.

Mike W9RE