Re: [Trlog] Which version do I use for CW SS?

To: Steve London <n2ic@arrl.net>, "Mark Bailey" <kd4d@comcast.net>,<Trlog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Trlog] Which version do I use for CW SS?
From: Pete Smith <n4zr@contesting.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2003 06:33:31 -0500
At 03:09 AM 10/28/03 +0000, Steve London wrote:
Well, I kind-of-like 6.69...It worked flawlessly in CW SS last year for me
with my TS-930S/PIEXX and TS-950SDX running SO2R.

Well, FWIW, I loaded 6.76 yesterday, and it seems to have cleaned up some of the junk that was present in SO2R with 6.73, which was my previous latest, like the call-signs remaining behind in Alt-D so that you have to erase them before you can check a new call. I have not encountered any frequency or band logging issues with my TS-930/PIEXX and Mark V.

73, Pete N4ZR The World HF Contest Station Database was updated October 3. 2440 stations are listed -- 104 stations were added or updated. Are you current? www.pvrc.org/wcsd/wcsdsearch.htm