[Trlog] PTT Delay on new TR versions

Subject: [Trlog] PTT Delay on new TR versions
From: Toni Lindén <>
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2003 15:34:07 +0200 (EET)

I still can´t get ptt delay working with new (6.7X - 6.76) versions.
To make sure what I´m tring to do, is put a command to TR to keep the PTT on
until a message from DVK is played. I do need this command for sending messages
incative radio. (message starts with <CTRL - A> command (and happy face is
in ALT - P message windows)

So if I put a message for example to memory F5 (and I want to send this to
inactive radio), I do it like:

F5 = <CTRL - P> <CTRL - A> DVK1 <CTRL - C> PTTDELAY = 4400 <CTRL - D>

And the result is that someting is sent and right away aborted, but the PTT
will stay on required time. If I try only <CTRL - A> or PTT DELAY, both will
work a itself but in same message nothing´s been sent on the air.

Then I swiced back to version 6.50 and everything worked just fine.

So is there some new command for PTT DELAY or some other thing I did wrong? Or
is there
a bug in new versions?

73 de Toni, OH2UA

Toni Lindén, OH2UA