[Top] [All Lists]

Re: [Trlog] POST bug

Subject: Re: [Trlog] POST bug
From: VR2BrettGraham <>
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2003 00:51:25 +0000
List-post: <>
KX7M noted:

I found an interesting bug while working on TRMASTER.DTA in POST (6.76, but
I don't think there were many changes in few previous and later versions).

When I want to convert a TRMASTER.DTA to .ASC file (POST U E A), any call
ending with JA (ie. VY1JA) doesn't get exported. Importing is fine, and
working with .DTA file contains those calls (such as EDIT), but exported
.ASC is shorter than .DTA

VY1JA disappears, CI1JA doesn't. K4JA & K7JA disappear, W9JA doesn't.

My TRMASTER.ASC file, after UEB shows 67651 total calls, with 30865 0-hit &
12292 1-hit calls according to UEZ.  I then put K4JA & VY1JA into the .ASC
file with a text editor, UEB again & UEZ still says 67651/30865/12292.

I think UEB is the culprit. It's a little annoying, as I have no idea how many
other calls it has eaten. And one can't get around it by putting the calls back
in manually.

I think W9JA called me during a run last weekend & interestingly, K4JA's
former call was in there from way back (pre-95) with a coupla hits & old call
which I must have put in there myself.  Hopefully, how K#JA is treated
compared to W#JA & VY#JA compared to CI#JA will help Tree find what's
wrong, but he doesn't seem keen on TRMASTER/SCP, so it remains this
way (I've forgotten how long now).

73, VR2BrettGraham

Trlog mailing list

<Prev in Thread] Current Thread [Next in Thread>