|Subject:||Re: [Trlog] POST bug|
|Date:||Fri, 31 Oct 2003 00:51:25 +0000|
I found an interesting bug while working on TRMASTER.DTA in POST (6.76, but I don't think there were many changes in few previous and later versions).
VY1JA disappears, CI1JA doesn't. K4JA & K7JA disappear, W9JA doesn't.
My TRMASTER.ASC file, after UEB shows 67651 total calls, with 30865 0-hit & 12292 1-hit calls according to UEZ. I then put K4JA & VY1JA into the .ASC file with a text editor, UEB again & UEZ still says 67651/30865/12292.
I think UEB is the culprit. It's a little annoying, as I have no idea how many
other calls it has eaten. And one can't get around it by putting the calls back
I think W9JA called me during a run last weekend & interestingly, K4JA's former call was in there from way back (pre-95) with a coupla hits & old call which I must have put in there myself. Hopefully, how K#JA is treated compared to W#JA & VY#JA compared to CI#JA will help Tree find what's wrong, but he doesn't seem keen on TRMASTER/SCP, so it remains this way (I've forgotten how long now).
_______________________________________________ Trlog mailing list Trlog@contesting.com http://lists.contesting.com/mailman/listinfo/trlog
|<Prev in Thread]||Current Thread||[Next in Thread>|