Re: [Trlog] Ex Mem Enable problem

To: Tree <tree@kkn.net>
Subject: Re: [Trlog] Ex Mem Enable problem
From: kd4d@comcast.net
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2003 16:19:25 +0000
Hi Tree:

Makes sense.  However, when I set up trmaster.dta and use a
CUSTOM INITIAL EXCHANGE STRING = USER1 CHECK SECTION

the check and section get a space between them.  Entering
the serial number and precedence without a space seems to
work OK, even for two digit serial numbers, though. :-)

Thanks.  I'll enter number/precedence without a space,
and check/section without a space.

The first few hundred QSO's should get me retrained.

73,

Mark, KD4D