Re: [Trlog] SS Version

To: Tree <tree@kkn.net>, trlog@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Trlog] SS Version
From: Pete Smith <n4zr@contesting.com>
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2003 14:09:49 -0500
At 12:04 PM 10/31/03 -0600, Tree wrote:

I fixed one minor issue with the swap radios command not working right.

If you use that feature, I can send you a 6.78.5 version.

Anything else need immediate attention before the SS?

I've never used the function key exchangeradio command before (is this what Tree meant?), but in testing it just now, when I put the command in both the CQF12 and EF12 slots, it toggled as it should, but I find that whatever frequency is displayed by the active radio is not transferred to the inactive one; instead, on CW, the lower band-edge is what transfers. This seems to happen whether Radio 1 or Radio 2 is the active one when the toggling is initiated.

If this is what you were referring to, then I'd say good catch, Tree; that could have been disconcerting tomorrow. Please ignore my earlier message about its only toggling once -- that seems to have been a C/E mode hiccup of some sort.

73, Pete N4ZR The World HF Contest Station Database was updated October 29. 2469 stations are listed -- 29 new and over 100 updated. Are you current? www.pvrc.org/wcsd/wcsdsearch.htm