[Trlog] runtime error and other items

To: trlog@contesting.com
Subject: [Trlog] runtime error and other items
From: alan.kaul@att.net
Date: Mon, 03 Nov 2003 08:41:06 +0000
I got a runtime error using POST.* from 6.77 with the late replacement version
of TR6.78.  So
I used a previous version of POST and all seemed to work OK.

A couple of future WISH LIST  thoughts about POST -----

If one uses the option in CTRL-J to put frequency data in kHz into the TR
contest log instead
of serial numbers, how about stripping the FREQ DATA out in POST and adding it
to the freq
info in the finished log  (which now indicates 3500, 7000, 14000, 21000, 28000
for both phone
and CW)???

The advantage is that when I IMPORT my TR contest log into my logging program,
I can have
actual frequency in the LOG instead of just basic band info.  All other
non-contest QSOs from
my logging program already have frequency info to nearest kHz.

And a second question regarding POST.  Rather than printing labels ONE-UP using
dot-
matrix, has anyone devised an easy way to make use of 3-across/30-per-page
labels without
exporting the data to another program????

It certainly would make mass-list QSL printing easier.

Please and thanks,

And thanks also for the SS QSO's Tree and George (if it wasn't George it was
George's call).

73 de alan
--
Alan Kaul W6RCL LaCanada, CA 91011