[Trlog] ALT-D Dupecheck

To: Trlog@contesting.com
Subject: [Trlog] ALT-D Dupecheck
From: Howard Hoyt <n4af@contesting.com>
Date: Mon, 03 Nov 2003 21:48:00 +0000
This was a real hassle. I would setup a Q on the second radio, go to CQ and wipe out the
entry. Since I rarely come across a second radio station that is ready for a qso, this was
a problem since I would (repeatedly) ALT-D his call back in so I could hit the spacebar
when he (and I) were ready.

I actually exited TR and restored an older version, but it worked the same way.

Did find, later, that a workaround is to ALT-C up the auto-cq. This did not seem
to destroy what was in second-radio Dupecheck window.

Otherwise, I had no problems with TR 6.78- just the operator.

73, Howie N4AF

-- Howard Hoyt N4AF http://www.qsl.net/n4af Bluebird Trail Blounts Creek, NC 27814