[Trlog] using ALT-N, ALT-B and ALT-V

To: <trlog@contesting.com>,
Subject: [Trlog] using ALT-N, ALT-B and ALT-V
From: alan.kaul@att.net
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2003 18:06:57 +0000
When in SSB mode and using Alt-N, to change frequency, or ALT-V and ALT-B to
change
bands on my FT-847, the rig always switches the freq/band then automatically
changes to
USB.  Even if I am in LSB before I enter the command.

Also, when on CW and with narrow filter switched in, ALT-N, -V and -B changes
the freq/band
as planned but automatically switches the rig into the WIDE FILTER mode

This happens with every version of TR-log I've used in the last 3-4 years
(including 6.78a).

I've lived with it so far, but I am wondering if there is a simple fix for
either of these problems?
--
Alan Kaul W6RCL LaCanada, CA 91011
e-mail:  w6rcl@amsat.org